Hi. I’m Renee, I’m a mum of three and the owner of Mama & Bump.
Mama & Bump opened in March 2016. It was during my own pregnancies that I reaslised the value of a massage while my body was undergoing so many changes and experiencing discomfort. I have set out to create a cosy place that mums can not only relax, but embrace the journey of pregnancy, feel supported, nurtured, inspired and special all at the same time. Pregnancies can be full of highs and lows and each one is a new and personal experience. I am fascinated and amazed at the very thought of new life and the ability of the female body.
I didn’t always know this was going to be my journey. I attended UniSA straight out of high school, completed a Marketing degree and worked in office jobs for ten plus years. However in 2014 I took the plunge and resigned from my job, decided to follow my dream and began my training in massage.
- 2015 – Certificate of Massage Therapy Practice (Natural Health Academy)
- 2015 – Certificate of Pregnancy Massage (Pregnancy Massage Australia)
- 2016 – Diploma of Remedial Massage (TAFE SA)
- 2016 – Practitioner of Pregnancy Massage (Pregnancy Massage Australia)
- 2017 – Postnatal Massage
- 2017 – Partner Training Massage for Labour
Providing a memorable experience to each client with nurturing massage therapy to women with the highest level of quality, respect and care in an aesthetically pleasing environment.