- Cancelling/Rescheduling your appointment if you are not feeling well
- Respecting isolation requirements if you have recently travelled outside SA borders or are in contact with someone who has, or if you are awaiting Covid test results or have been instructed to isolate due to being a direct contact of someone who has tested positive.
- Wear a Face Mask to your appointment
Here’s how to book an appointment:
- Book Online Below (Choose to pay online or on the day)
- Phone or Text: 0413 954 653
Mama & Bump is only open via APPOINTMENT ONLY.
Bookings are currently available to be made:
Tuesday: 5pm to 9pm (Renee)
Wednesday: 5pm to 8.30pm (Renee)
Thursday: 9.30am to 2.45pm (Renee) 9.30am to 2.15pm (Claire)
Friday: 9.30am to 2.45pm (Renee) 9.30am to 2.15pm, 6pm – 9pm (Claire)
Saturday: 9.30am to 2.45pm (Renee) 9.30am to 4.15pm (Claire)
Please refer to Mama & Bump socials (Facebook and Instagram) for regular updates on availability and for last minute spots that become available resulting from a cancellation (if there is no waiting list)
You are most welcome to request to be on the CANCELLATION LIST, please email email@example.com and advise of the service you wish to book in for, the times and days that you are available and your due date if you are pregnant.
Please read ‘VACATION NOTICE 2020’ below regarding dates that bookings will not be available.
When booking online, please check that you have received a confirmation email for your booking (check your junk mail if i hasn’t arrived in your inbox). If unsure – please don’t hesitate to contact me.
You will also be sent a text message reminder for your booking leading up to your appointment.
Should you need to cancel or reschedule a booking made online, please phone or text to advise of your cancellation. Failure to provide less than 4 hours notice may incur a cancellation fee.
Vacation Notice 2021
There are currently no notices of Vacation for 2021.